It's finally December! That can only mean one thing - Christmas is coming! This year I seem to be more excited than I would be when I was younger? So as it is the first and the first Christmas season for the blog - I thought I would kick off the month with a few things that I enjoy seeing for the build up of Christmas.
1. Christmas lights - they have to be by far the best thing about Christmas, why don't we decorate houses, towns and shopping centres with lights all year round?!
2. Costa Christmas cups - if you live in the UK, then you'll understand what I mean! I love the takeaway cups which Costa coffee provide when you get a hot drink. I always seem to get a snowman one and I definitely recommend the white hot chocolate that they sell too at Christmas!
3. Advent calendars - I'm a huge chocoholic so having to have a piece everyday in December is my cup of tea. (This year I've got a Frozen one - I know I'm cool! ;) )
4. Christmas themed movies - Seeing the old time classics air pretty much every weekend as well as new releases in the cinema. I've already gone and seen Nativity 3 (it was so cute like the other two) and my all time favourite Christmas film is always on and that is Home Alone!
5. Christmas shopping - I think I may be the only person who enjoys going out shopping and finding presents for my loved ones! Everything is so nicely themed and there seems to be so much more to buy which makes buying gifts for others much easier!
See you in the next blog post,