This weeks hair tutorial is something I have been doing for a while and I do get a number of questions how I get this style. I thought it was something quite basic to do to your hair but it seemed that not many people know how to do their hair like this. So lets get into the tutorial!
2) This step is optional: You can add in some serum/oil to the ends of your hair to ensure that the waves are soft when taking them out in the next morning!
3) Another optional step(s): You can do this method with no heat at all, but there is a step that you can use heat for this method. If you follow the heated way (the normal way I do this) I would advise a heat protectant for your hair.
4) Spray the heat protectant evenly throughout your hair.
2) From the left strand (red) move it under the middle piece (yellow.)
3) Then from the right, move the (green) section into the middle and the (red) moves into the (greens) position.
4) Try and follow until you produce a braid/plait. If in doubt, just YouTube how to braid and it should come up!
5) Continue and try to go as long as you can on the section of hair. This will prevent the ends of your hair looking completely straight when you've taken the braids out.
6) Using a thin hairband, tie and secure the ends. Then move onto your next braid.
2) If hair is sopping wet, the braids won't dry causing you to have to blow dry your hair in the morning and the waves will fall out.
3) You can do this method with dry hair, but I feel as if the results aren't as good.
4) Sometimes the waves come out very tight, you can either use a paddle brush or your fingers to loosen them.
See you in the next blog post,