I've been asked in the past how I got my hair to grow so quickly in a matter of months. I discovered this thing called the inversion method which is supposedly meant to help your hair grow in a matter of days. I tried this method before I ombré'd my hair back in May and the method worked. Unfortunately, I deleted the before and after photos of my hair when doing the method for a week, but trust me it worked. However, for this weeks beauty post I will tell you what this method is and the results on my hair this time round!
What is the inversion method?
How do I do it?
- Left and right side of your head for 30 seconds
- The crown section of your hair for 30 seconds
- The front of your head for 30 seconds
- And the back of your head for 30 seconds
For best results, do this ONCE a day every day for 5 - 7 days.
- You should only do this for 2 minutes ONCE a day. Exceeding the limit will not show any results and the hair will be reluctant to growing.
- Only do this for 5 - 7 days. Again, if you exceed the limit the hair will stop growing and in worse case scenarios the hair can fall out!
- Do this method once every couple of months. If you do it repeatedly every month, your hair will not grow since the roots will be used to your massaging it every month.
See you in the next blog post,